Re: RFS: new upstream version (3.0.10) of jnr-posix

On 8 Apr 2015, at 11:13 am, tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:

> On 04/07/2015 06:13 PM, Miguel Landaeta wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 12:26 PM, tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:
>>>

>>> We go forward with the rename, we should hint the FTP team so maybe it
>>> will go more quickly.  Let me know if you're okay with that (i.e.,
>>> waiting on NEW processing).
>>
>> +1 with renaming this package to jnr-posix.
>
> Cool - I'll get the process started.

Thanks Tony and Miguel!

Normally I’m not so keen on renaming things just for the sake of it, but since I was updating jnr-posix I thought I might as well do it while I was working there.  Ditto for the Maven conversion, but I don’t think the new module was buildable using the existing CDBS tools.

Tim.