Re: RFS: jffi-1.2.7 and jenkins-1.565.3-4

On 5 Apr 2015, at 12:44 am, tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:

> The fact that 1.0.2-11  had shipped a JAR in /usr/lib/jni/ had me
> confused, but as Emmanuel pointed out, this needs to be multi-arch aware.
>
> Tim, do you have a (simple?) run-time test I can use to validate the
> package after moving the contents of the -native.jar to /usr/lib/jni/ ?

Hi Tony.  Thanks for the upload, and for the fix.  I was using as my fix the building (and associated unit test running) of the various other jnr-* packages that jffi is a rdependency for: jnr-ffi, jnr-enxio and jnr-unixsocket.

I’ll tweak my Jenkins jobs to pull jffi from experimental and re-run the builds to tests.

Tim.