Re: knopflerfish-osgi update (affects libwoodstox-java)

Giovanni Mascellani <gio@debian.org> writes:

> Hi.

hello Giovanni,
hello java Team,

> Il 07/02/2015 23:07, Felix Natter ha scritto:
>> hi,
>>
>> I would like to upgrade knopflerfish-osgi since freeplane 1.3.15
>> requires >= 4.1 (maybe >= 5, I'll have to check).
>>
>> The only other rdep is libwoodstox-java.
>>
>> Is it ok if I convert
>>   http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/knopflerfish-osgi/
>> to git as a first step
>> (of course using
>>   http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/pkg-java-svn2git.git)?
>
> Sure, go for it and thanks.

I have now got a lintian, pbuilder clean and working (from freeplane's
perspective) package:
  https://github.com/fnatter/knopflerfish-osgi/

(NOTE: I will move this to the pkg-java repo as soon as the structure is
acceptable; I wanted to avoid having many gbp import-orig commits on
pkg-java...)

@Giovanni: libwoodstox-java compiles with the new knopflerfish,
but how I check whether it (and its rdeps libsolr-java, libxstream-java
and libjenkins-xstream-java) still works?

> Giovanni.

@Team:
Would someone want to review the package at the temporary location (see
above)?

Thanks and Best Regards,
--
Felix Natter