Re: Please help freeing libcolt-java

Hi Andreas!

Andreas Tille wrote:
Does anybody honestly think that the vanished author who does not seem to care for his very old code at all will mind about our perfectly theoretical discussion?

Very, very likely he won't. But if the fact that the copyright owner won't sue us is the relevant criterion, then we might keep the whole libcolt-java package as is and upload it to the main Debian archive under the pure LGPL. Then why bother about fixing the licensing issues at all?

Cheers,
Martin