Re: Updating the felix and osgi stack

On 22.02.2015 00:40, Miguel Landaeta wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 21, 2015 at 08:28:26PM +0100, Markus Koschany wrote:
>>
>> Therefore I intend to file an ITP bug for osgi-annotation-java and
>> update osgi-core and osgi-compendium to 6.0.0.
>>
>> Any objections?
>
> None.
>
> If you need sponsoring for those uploads you can ping me.
>
> Thanks for taking care of osgi packages.

I have finished my work on osgi-annotation and updated osgi-core to
version 6.0.0 and felix-framework to 4.6.0. I suggest to upload
osgi-annotation to NEW and the rest to experimental as soon as the
package got accepted by the FTP team.

I made some basic compile tests with all reverse build-dependencies of
osgi-core and felix-main. If we uploaded all new osgi and felix packages
to unstable, it would break

bnd
libxbean-java
libnb-platform18-java

The rest looks pretty good except jitsi and netbeans which are affected
by other issues. I will look into those problems in the near future.

Markus