Re: Looking for help: syncany dependencies

Hi Alexandre,

Thank your for undertaking this task.

Le 24/02/2015 05:28, Alexandre Viau a écrit :
> undertow has many jboss-related dependencies that are not in Debian. I
> would love getting help in packaging some of them.
>
> Here is a quick list:
> - org.jboss.classfilewriter
> - org.jboss.logging
> - org.jboss.logmanager
> - org.jboss.xnio
> - jboss-javaee-specs (org.jboss.spec.javax.*)
> - And more...

I downloaded syncany and I saw 3 javaee spec jars in the lib directory:
- jboss-websocket-api 1.1
- jboss-servlet-api 3.1
- jboss-annotations-api 1.2

These ones are already provided by the libtomcat8-java package, so
renaming the dependencies in the pom should do the trick.

Emmanuel Bourg