RFS: jackson-datatype-guava 2.4.2-1 [ITP]

Hi everyone.  I'm looking for some sponsorship for this package.  The
current packaging is available in my public_git repository:

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-java/jackson-dataformat-yaml.git/tree/de
bian

On 26/10/14 6:07 AM, "Markus Koschany" <apo@gambaru.de> wrote:

>> I managed to get all of this done, including the unit tests but ended up
>> trashing my old repo and overwriting it with a new one.  I made a huge
>> mess of the original sources and redid everything using the upstream
>> tar.gz file you pointed to.
>>
>> If there are any checkouts they will need to be deleted and recreated
>>from
>> scratch.
>>
>> Hey that was actually fun, and I think I've figured out a lot about how
>> Java packaging works now.
>>

>I just noticed a small typo in debian/copyright. Somehow the first word
>"Format:" got reduced to "t:" and the whole file won't be recognized as
>a machine-readable copyright file anymore.

Fixed - I blame something weird happening with vi.  (-:

>I believe libjackson2-datatype-guava-java-doc.doc-base.api should be
>renamed to libjackson2-datatype-guava-java-doc.doc-base because I don't
>recall that such a file is processed by any helper script. I might be
>wrong though.
>
>You can also rename libjackson2-datatype-guava-java-doc.install to
>libjackson2-datatype-guava-java-doc.javadoc since you build-depend on
>javahelper. Javahelper will then automatically register the Java Api
>documentation with doc-base for you and you could save one file.

Done.  The docs package contains lots of HTML files so it looks like it's
working.

>I suggest to change the subject of this thread to RFS:
>jackson-datatype-guava 2.4.2-1 [ITP] and ask for sponsorship, so that a
>DD knows the package is ready and should be uploaded.

Also done.  Thanks again for your help!

>Regards,
>
>Markus

Tim Potter
Cloud Systems Engineer
HP Cloud Services

timothy.potter@hp.com
M +61 419 749 832
Hewlett-Packard Australia Pty Ltd

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
(or authorised to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender by
reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.