Re: [pkg-java] r17727 - in trunk/jalview/debian: . patches wrappers

Le 22/04/2014 11:06, Tim Booth a écrit :

> I did, and put the results in SVN.  However, I can't submit them to
> Debian directly as I'm not a Debian developer (being on Ubuntu).

Great! The packages look good at the first glance. Do you think you
could file the ITPs and post a request for sponsorship here? A Debian
Developer will upload them. It'll take a long time to go through the NEW
queue, so the sooner it's uploaded the better.

Emmanuel Bourg