Re: [pkg-java] r17727 - in trunk/jalview/debian: . patches wrappers

Hi Emmanuel,

I did, and put the results in SVN.  However, I can't submit them to
Debian directly as I'm not a Debian developer (being on Ubuntu).

http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/libjaba-client-java/
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/jdas/
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/varna/
and indeed:
http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/jalview/

I'm hoping you or one of the Java guys can take these on.  I've done my
best to make them compliant already.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth@ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England