Re: RFS: swt4-gtk 4.3.2-1 (new)

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 05:46:48PM +0100, Stephen Nelson wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 2, 2014, tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:
>
> > On 3/31/2014 10:32 AM, Jakub Adam wrote:
> >
> >> Dear java packagers,
> >>
> >> I am looking for a sponsor for package "swt4-gtk".
> >>
> >>   * Package name    : swt4-gtk
> >>     Version         : 4.3.2-1
> >>     Upstream Author : The Eclipse Foundation <
> >> platform-swt-dev@eclipse.org>
> >>   * URL             : http://www.eclipse.org/swt/
> >>   * License         : EPL-1.0
> >>     Section         : libs
> >>

> > Hi Jakub,
> >
> > Uploaded and tagged.
> >
> > Thank you for helping get the new version packaged.
> > tony
> >

> Hi Tony,
>
> Did this package get uploaded to unstable? I can't seem to find it at
> packages.d.o or packages.qa.d.o  but I'm possibly looking in the incorrect
> place.

Hi Stephen,

The package is still in the NEW queue, awaiting review by the FTP team:

  https://ftp-master.debian.org/new/swt4-gtk_4.3.2-1.html

If you'd like to build a local copy you can clone the swt-gtk repo
(git://anonscm.debian.org/pkg-java/swt-gtk.git) and build from the swt4
branch (I forget the branch name - use "git branch -a" to see all of the
branches in that repo).

Cheers,
tony