Re: [pkg-java] r17727 - in trunk/jalview/debian: . patches wrappers

Le 02/02/2014 17:05, Timothy Booth a écrit :

> Log:
> Jalview 2.8.  Note new dependencies needed for this version will be committed soon.
> This package was made on Ubuntu LTS so probably needs tweaking for Debian.

Hi Tim,

Did you make some progress on packaging the missing dependencies for
Jalview 2.8? I'd like to fix Jalview to work with Java 8, but I can't
build the package without these dependencies:

    libjaba-client-java (>= 2.0.1)
    libjdas-java (>= 1.0.2)
    libvarna-java

Emmanuel Bourg