RFS: jajuk/1:1.9.6-8

Hi all,

I updated the jajuk package to build with Java 8 and I'm looking for a
sponsor to upload it.

Here is the changelog:

  * Patched the build script to recognize Java 8
  * Changed the dependency on mplayer to mplayer2
  * Switch to debhelper level 9
  * debian/control: Fixed the Vcs-Svn URL
  * Use XZ compression for the upstream tarball

I broke the Vcs-Svn URL in the previous upload, if you want to checkout
this project you can't use debcheckout and have to use this url:

    svn+ssh://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/jajuk

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg