Re: cofoja vs libcofoja-java

Le 10/04/2014 08:00, Andreas Tille a écrit :

> So you will file an RM bug to ftpmaster?
>
> Kind regards
>
>       Andreas (who had his share in this issue by sponsering the package)
>
> BTW, is there some policy to name Java source packages?  I personally
> prefer the same source name as the binary name (as Diane did).

There is a policy for the name of the binary packages, but nothing for
the source packages. I personnaly prefer keeping the unmodified upstream
name for the source package, that makes the packages overviews clearer
to me.

Whatever you do could you please keep the surviving package under
pkg-java? I'll have to update it soon because it fails to compile with
Java 8.

Emmanuel Bourg