RFS: libjdom1-java/1.1.3-1

Hi all,

I updated libjdom1-java to the latest 1.x release and I'm looking for a
sponsor.

Here is the changelog:

 * New upstream release:
   - Updated the Maven pom
   - Dropped the +dfsg qualifier since no non-free feature was removed
   - Updated debian/orig-tar.sh for the new source layout
   - Removed the unused lintian overrides
 * Removed the javadoc jar from the documentation package
 * debian/control:
   - Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.4 (no changes)
   - Use canonical URLs in the Vcs-* fields
   - Removed java-virtual-machine from the suggested dependencies
 * debian/copyright: Merged the duplicate Copyright fields

 [ tony mancill ]
 * Correct typo in package description.  (Closes: #703155)
   - Thanks to Pascal De Vuyst for the bug report.

http://mentors.debian.net/package/libjdom1-java

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg