Re: RFS: mockito 1.9.5+ds-1 [ITA]

Markus Koschany <apo@gambaru.de> writes:

> Ok, normally i would even go for debhelper 9 as i did for all other
> packages except mediathekview. It appears to me that java packages don't
> benefit as much from the latest debhelper version as c or c++ packages
> and some people have claimed on mentors that a lower compat level is
> then more beneficial for backports. I have no problems to bump the
> compat level to 9 with the next upload.

debhelper 9 is in squeeze-backports and released with wheezy, so there's
really no reason to avoid it.  When backporting to squeeze, you have to
build with a squeeze-backports-enabled repository to get the backported
debhelper, but usually that's no big deal.

>> - You might also want to add
>>   echo "compression = xz" > debian/source/options

> Ok, but we need xz compression as default...now. :)

I believe that's in the works for binary packages.  I'm not sure if it's
also in the works for source packages.