Re: RFS: mockito 1.9.5+ds-1 [ITA]

Hi Markus,

Thank you for taking care of Mockito. I see you have moved the
maintenance to the Debian Java Maintainers which is great. Could you
just move the Git repository on Alioth under the pkg-java directory
please? People in the pkg-java group don't have write access to
collab-maint.

Thank you,

Emmanuel Bourg