RFS: eclipse-wtp 3.4.2-3 (fixes FTBFS)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "eclipse-wtp".

 * Package name    : eclipse-wtp
   Version         : 3.4.2-3
   Upstream Author : Eclipse Web Tools Platform team
 * URL             : http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/
 * License         : EPL-1.0
   Section         : devel

It builds those binary packages:

 eclipse-wtp - Eclipse Web Tools Platform
 eclipse-wtp-xmltools - Eclipse XML tools and editors
 eclipse-wtp-webtools - Eclipse HTML, CSS and Javascript tools
 eclipse-wtp-xsl - Eclipse Extensible Stylesheet Language tools
 eclipse-wtp-ws - Eclipse web services tools
 eclipse-wtp-servertools - Eclipse WTP server tools
 w3c-xsd-xslt - XML Schema for W3C EXtensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (XSLT)

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

 http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/eclipse-wtp.git

This version fixes reported FTBFS bug #710805 caused by libcommons-logging-java update.

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package into sid for me.

Kind regards,

Jakub