Re: resolving maven dependencies

Eugene Zhukov:
> Leaving policies and politics aside, what would be the right way to solve
> this?
Please fill a polite wishlist bug against libsaxon-java asking for the maven
artifacts to be installed to /usr/share/maven-repo. Please put me in the CC of
the bug. It don't expect political problems with this.

> Or, perhaps, I can/shall solve these dependencies when packaging by adding
> some
> mh_installpoms/mh_installjars commands into debian/rules?

I don't see any other solution to your problem than the one indicated above.

Regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro