RFS: guava-libraries 13.0.1-1 (new upstream, not for wheezy)

Dear java packagers,

I am looking for a sponsor for package "guava-libraries".

 * Package name    : guava-libraries
   Version         : 13.0.1-1
   Upstream Author : Kevin Bourillion <kevinb@google.com>
 * URL             : http://code.google.com/p/guava-libraries
 * License         : Apache-2.0
   Section         : java

It builds those binary packages:

 libguava-java - suite of Google Common Libraries for Java 5.0
 libguava-java-doc - documentation for libguava-java

Package source code can be accessed at pkg-java git repository:

 http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/guava-libraries.git

This package includes new upstream release and has following changelog:

  [ tony mancill ]
  * Team upload.
  * Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.4.  No changes were required.
  * Correct Vcs-Git field in d/control.

  [ Jakub Adam ]
  * New upstream release (Closes: #690885).
  * Generate OSGi metadata for jar manifest.

The package isn't meant to be included in Wheezy release.

Kind regards,

Jakub