Re: Status of gerrit packaging

Sylvestre Ledru:
> I am willing to sponsor some of them but I don't understand: are they
> ready to be reviewed or not ? :)
Hi Sylvestre,

all packages build, some of them are blocked by bugs in other packages. I have
not yet taken care whether debian/copyright is perfect or tested them all in a
clean pbuilder environment.

If you'd like to help and probably fix remaining minor issues, I'd be more
then happy if you'd look at

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libprolog-cafe-java.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libmime-util-java.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libmina-sshd-java.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libjpam-java.git
http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-java/libjuniversalchardet-java.git

(libmina-sshd-java depends on libjpam-java)

All the above packages should be more or less ready but maybe not 100%
perfect.

Holger already had a look at prolog-cafe in August. I finally added an
explanation to README.source about the issue he found (below). You might ask
him whether he wants to hand over the sponsoring of prolog-cafe.

+Prolog Cafe was originally developed at Kobe University, Japan but
development
+stopped. The Gerrit developers forked the project with the blessing of the
+original authors[1].
+
+[1] http://code.google.com/p/prolog-cafe
+
+However there is an additional Git repository[2] at the Gerrit project
+containing a few additional commits and the v1.3 release tag. I filled
+an issue at upstream[3].
+
+[2] https://gerrit.googlesource.com/prolog-cafe
+[3] http://code.google.com/p/prolog-cafe/issues/detail?id=2