jcip vs CC-BY-2.5

Hi all,

  I have been trying to get information on the status of jcip code
source vs CC-BY-2.5. According to upstream this issue has been solved
in the past (by Torsten). Torsten if you are reading this ?

  Anyway if anyone knows anything on the subject please contact me
privately. I am trying to get netcdf-java into debian/main.

Thanks much.