Re: RFS: libpgjava - ITS

Hi Andrew,

I tested the upgrade on squeeze, wheezy, and sid - no problems with the
binary package.  I believe the -doc package should
conflict/provide/replace the libpg-java-doc package as well - otherwise
a user will end up with both -doc packages installed.

I'll sponsor the upload after we get that ironed out.

Thanks,
tony