Re: openjdk-6 and openjdk-7 multiarch installable

Hi,

I do not think that this is a good solution. IMHO openjdk-6 should
build a package with the generic symlink. As an alternative: would it
be possible to provide an almost generic symlink? Something like
java-6-openjdk-32 or java-6-openjdk-64 depending on architecture?

Cheers,
Torsten