Hi and freemind adopter request questions

 Hi to all.

 I'm a java developper and debian daily user for some years and would like to start contributing on packaging.

 I noticed that freemind was looking for an adopter (http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=622960) and looked for existing work, which leads me to two questions :
 - it seems that the package is up to date for now with version 0.9 available on wheezy (http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=default&section=all&arch=any&searchon=names&keywords=freemind). Did I get wrong about the need on this package ?
 - I found the package source on debian svn (http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/freemind/) but I get a "permanently relocated" error message, relocating to.. a folder if I get it right :-/ !
"
svn co http://anonscm.debian.org/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/freemind
svn: Dépôt definitivement déplacé en '/viewvc/pkg-java/trunk/freemind/' ; merci de relocaliser
"

 I know time is precious, please accept my apologizes and point me to appropriate documents if my questions are too dubb ones

--
Cédric