Re: GWT2 packaging

Le Fri, Sep 02, 2011 at 07:42:37AM +0200, Alexandre Rossi a écrit :

> I'll now share my work at the following URL:
> http://sousmonlit.dyndns.org/~niol/gitweb/?p=gwt-debian.git/.git;a=summary
>
> This also should work :
> $ git clone http://sousmonlit.dyndns.org/~niol/repositories.git/gwt-debian.git/.git
>
> (git is easier to work with without commit access, I'll continue to
> provide diffs against the current svn when asked, please do not see
> this as a unilateral decision of a switch to git, I'll happily
> contribute what I can regardless of the SCM)
>
> I'll also follow-up only on debian-java@l.d.o to avoid abusing
> cross-posting, and maybe to the bug report for important stuff.

Dear Alexandre,

thank you very much for all this work.  In my understanding, you can take over
the packages entirely under the Debian Java packaging team umbrella under any
VCS compatible with team mainteance.  Also, I can give you commit access to the
pkg-eucalyptus repository anytime you like.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
Tsurumi, Kanagawa, Japan