RFS: libswingx1-java

Dear Debian Java Team members,

I am looking for a sponsor for my new package libswingx1-java. This is a
new package, but is basically just the libswingx-java package at version
1. There were some fairly major API changes between 1.0 and the next
version (1.6), and so the current version isn't fully compatible with
Netbeans.

I've uploaded the packaging to the Debian Java svn repository at:

Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libswingx1-java/
Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-java/trunk/libswingx1-java/

The .orig.tar.gz can be retrieved using uscan --download-current-version
or I could upload one to mentors.debian.net.

Kind regards,
Andy Ross