RFS: maven-antrun-extended-plugin

Hi All

I am looking for a sponsor for my package

* Package name    : maven-antrun-extended-plugin
  Version         : 1.42-1
  Upstream Author : Kohsuke Kawaguchi
* URL             :
* License         : Apache-2.0
  Section         : java

It builds these binary packages:
libmaven-antrun-extended-plugin-java - Extended integration between
Maven and Ant
libmaven-antrun-extended-plugin-java-doc - Documentation for extended
integration between Maven and Ant

The package is almost lintian clean; The overriden warning is not
applicable to this package (see

The upload would fix these bugs: 628807

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency
for packaging the Jenkins CI toolset.

main contrib non-free
- dget

James Page