RFS: txw2

Hi All

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "txw2".

* Package name    : txw2
  Version         : 0.1+20070624-1
  Upstream Author : Kohsuke Kawaguchi
* URL             : https://txw.dev.java.net/
* License         : CDDL
  Section         : java

It builds these binary packages:
libtxw2-java - Typed XML Writer for Java
libtxw2-java-doc - Documentation for Typed XML Writer for Java

The package is not quite lintian clean:

I: txw2 source: debian-watch-file-is-missing

Please see debian/README.source for details of why this package has no
watch file.

The upload would fix these bugs: 628789

My motivation for maintaining this package is that it is a dependency of
jenkins (which I am also working on packaging).

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/t/txw2/txw2_0.1
+20070624-1.dsc

Cheers