Re: Suppressing EULA while installing Sun JDK, JRE on Debian Lenny

Hi,

[...]
> I am running debian lenny 64-bit where I want to install Sun JDK /
> JRE silently without accepting EULA explicity. Can someone give point me to
> the documentation or hints which would be helpful to achieve the desired
> results.

You want debconf preseeding. Look at this [1] thread for some information about
how to do this, even though it's actually for FAI and it will possibly require a
bit more work to do it manually.

Hope this helps,
Michael

[1] https://lists.uni-koeln.de/pipermail/linux-fai/2010-December/008666.html