Re: OpenJDK / default JDK for squeeze / issues on mips / open security issues for lenny

On Thu Aug 05 21:16, Tom Marble wrote:
> And we agreed that openjdk-6 is what we want to use as default-jre
> on all platforms post squeeze.  For the reasons you mention
> this will be a fairly substantial undertaking (does not
> build on mips sparc sparc64 hppa).

I now have a mips machine online (so that the non-DDs in the java/openjdk team
can work on it), please contact me if you want access.

It's otakau.matthew.ath.cx and it's set up with monkeysphere, so if I've signed
your key I can just add your userid and you should be able to verify the host
key and authenticate yourself with your pgp key.

Matt