Re: Small problem with fop versioning

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 1:35 PM, Vincent Fourmond <fourmond@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 1:30 PM, Torsten Werner <twerner@debian.org> wrote:
>> Am 19.07.2010 13:15, schrieb Vincent Fourmond:
>>>   There is a small glitch that I hadn't noticed when you asked for
>>> feedback about the new fop 1.0 release. If I understand right, fop 1.0
>>> isn't out yet, and you've packaged a SVN snapshot ?
>>
>> it is tagged as 1.0:
>> <http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/xmlgraphics/fop/tags/fop-1_0/>.
>
>  Ah, great !
>
>  This simplifies the problem, but we still need to indicate where the
> tarball is coming from.
>
>  And I still wish I had the packaging bits, though ;-)...

The tarball was taken from Simon Pepping html_public:

I will be playing lotto tonight, because the snapshot is actually
*exactly* the fop 1.0 version:

$ wget http://www.apache.org/dist/xmlgraphics/fop/source/fop-1.0-src.tar.gz
$ md5sum fop-1.0-src.tar.gz
95dcc4c2dd08b4bc88ce9ce1ee88c439  fop-1.0-src.tar.gz

I will try to remember your advice, next time I play with experimental stuff.

Thanks for your feedback !
--
Mathieu