RFS: libcommons-el-java (Adds OSGi for eclipse)

Hi

I am looking for a sponsor of libcommons-el-java (1.0-5). I have
committed the changes to the pkg-java svn; but since it has been changed
to a 3.0 (quilt) source it probably will not build with svn-buildpackage.

The latest entry of the changelog.
libcommons-el-java (1.0-5) unstable; urgency=low

  [ Emmanuel Bourg ]
  * Update of the URLs
  * Rename Jakarta Commons to Apache Commons

  [ Niels Thykier ]
  * Added myself to uploaders.
  * Updated Build-Depends(-Indep).
    - Replace java-gcj-compat with default-jdk
    - Move default-jdk and ant to Build-Depends.
  * Made debian/rules respect errors.
  * Bumped debhelper compat to 7.
  * Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.3:
    - Changed section to java.
    - Added Vcs-* fields.
  * Added more alternatives to java and changed to the -headless
    version of them.
  * Added missing ${misc:Depends}.
  * Imported patch from Ubuntu to fix FTBFS.
    - Thanks to Ilya Barygin for the patch.
  * Updated existing patches to be "quilt" appliable.
  * Imported patch from Fedora to add OSGi metadata. (Closes: #558180)
  * Converted source format to 3.0 (quilt).
  * Added descriptions to the patches.
  * Added doc-base for the javadoc.

 -- Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net>  Thu, 26 Nov 2009 23:53:34 +0100

Link to the dsc file: