Re: RFS: emma-coverage 2.0.5312+dfsg-3

Onkar Shinde wrote:

> Actually they were previously updated without a patch system. You can
> check contents of diff.gz for previous version.

Having these changes is a bad thing. Getting rid of them is a good thing :)

> I simply reverted these files to their upstream state as the change no
> longer seems necessary.

Good.

Last things, could you please add a README.source¹ in the debian directory?
and something like "[ Onkar Shinde ]" at the beginning of the changelog
file.

¹: You may refer to /usr/share/doc/quilt/README.source in
debian/README.source

Mehdi Dogguy مهدي الدڤي
http://dogguy.org/