Re: About source format 3.0

  Hello,

Eric Lavarde wrote:
> I'm using heavily svn-buildpackage, so I won't switch until it's
> supported. Furthermore, it makes multi-platform packaging (Debian, older
> Debian, Ubuntu, etc...) more difficult.
>
> And honestly, I don't understand why we should switch "as a team". It's
> a packager's and sponsor's decision, no!?

  I agree with you here. I don't think there are plans to make source
format 3.0 mandatory in a close future, so I don't think we should
switch, especially since the benefits, as far as I'm concerned, are
relatively small.

  Cheers,

	Vincent

--
Vincent Fourmond, Debian Developer
http://vince-debian.blogspot.com/

I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.
 -- Bjarne Stroustrup

Vincent, not listening to anything for now