About source format 3.0

Hi all,

Now that dak supports source format 3.0 and people have already
started using it, should we jump the ship as a team? I am preparing
new upstream release for cortado and just wanted to know if now is the
good time to switch to 3.0 source format.

Readiness of tools:
dpkg-source: If the package is already using quilt patching system
then all you have to do is add file debian/source/format specifying
the format. Nothing else needs to be done. More changes will be needed
for other packages.
pbuilder: I have tried converting cortado package to 3.0 format and
was able to get it build in pbuilder (Debian testing). So I am
assuming there aren't any major problems.
svn-buildpackage: As per [1] svn-buildpackage is not working yet so
sponsors will have to do a bit of manual work.
sbuild: I don't use sbuild. So I have no idea if it works for 3.0 format.

Let me know what you all think.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/Projects/DebSrc3.0

Onkar
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.