Re: What is openjdk equivalent of javaws.jar

Vincent Fourmond wrote:

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 11:23 AM, Andrew Haley <aph@redhat.com> wrote:
 Sure, but that only works for installed packages, whereas its
utility would be much greater if it was based on some index of the
jars available in the Debian archive... (for the record, apt-file is a
utility that tells you which packages are installing a named file).
Fair enough.  I find the various combinations of dpkg and apt utterly
baffling, but that's just me!  I know I shouldn't be here really.  :-)

  You spy ;-) !

Uh yeah.

Andrew.