Re: RFS: jcharts 0.7.5-1

On Wed Apr 22 15:34, Onkar Shinde wrote:
> If this is not acceptable then I
> will upload complete source package to mentors.d.n tonight.

Well, I probably won't have time to deal with it before Friday evening
(UTC+0100) now anyway

> By the way, what is the usual process when asking sponsorship for new
> (not updated) packages? Is it it preferred that the package be
> available in mentors.d.n.

Well, I don't mind where it's available from, but when sponsoring
packages I'm not actually collaborating directly on, I'd much rather
just dget a URL than faff with checking things out of a repository. This
probably varies between sponsors, but I would expect everyone to be
happy with a link to a dsc.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson