Dubai Rentals - Worth Reading.....

RENTING SOLUTION FOR EXPATRIATES AND NEWLY APPOINTED EMPLOYEES

WE ALSO MANAGE PROPERTIES FOR OVERSEAS OWNERS HENCE WE ALWAYS HAVE STOCK -SO CALL US TO LET AN APARTMENT

NOW

@

050-4592606 / 050-8502910

*   Are you looking to rent an apartment?

*   Are you confused about choosing the location?

*   Are you an HR Manager and looking to find a place for your employees and looking to have an expert solution?

*   Has your friend discussed with you that he is finding difficultly in searching for an apartment – refer this e-mail.

*   If you are an employee and you think that your company will benefit with our service – refer them.

Let’s work to benefit each other expertise and fight recession together

Mansoor Hirani

Business Development Executive

Matski Real Estate

050-4592606

Wajid Shah

Leasing & Sales Consultant

Matski Real Estate

050-8502910

(P.S: This e-mail may be reached you by an error hence we apologize for any inconvenience and  if you do not wish to receive my e-mail, please write an e-mail with the subject REMOVE)