Re: Anyone working on Java3D Debian packages?

On Sat, Feb 07, 12:27:12 +0100, Sylvestre Ledru wrote:
> By the way, Jonny, I commited a small fix in
> vecmath/debian/rules about the filename (I wanted to ask you the
> permission first but I made a mistake :/ sorry).

That's cool, thanks. Could you document your change in
debian/changelog though.

Also, regarding your changes to java3d, you've modified the changelog
entry for an already uploaded package (in NEW). You should append a new
changelog entry instead of changing history. I've fixed this in SVN.

Thanks for adding a watch file, but again, could you say that you've
done that in debian/changelog.

--
Jonny Lamb, UK
jonny@debian.org