Re: Update of fop package

Hi Sylvestre,

I'm sorry I don't have much time to help Debian at the moment, I hope to be back soon.

Thanks for your help,

Le 17-août-08 à 17:02, Sylvestre Ledru a écrit :

Hello,

Needing a more recent version of fop for jeuclid package [1], I updated
the package and in the meantime closed a few bugs.

If I can do anything more to help on this, don't hesitate!

Thanks!
Sylvestre

[1] http://jeuclid.sourceforge.net/

<fop-0.95.dfsg-1.diff>

--
Arnaud Vandyck <avandyck@gmail.com>
Jen: "With all due respect John, I am the head of IT