Re: Eclipse 3.4 packaging - help needed

On Thursday 10 July 2008, Onkar Shinde wrote:
> By the way, I suppose ECF means 'Eclipse Communication Framework'.
> Does the default build really depend on that? The classic build
> available at [1] doesn't include ECF.
>
> 1. http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-classic-34/ganymeder

Yes, ECF means Eclipse Communication Framework and

Yes, even the 'Classic' download depends on it, see feature
org.eclipse.equinox.p2.user.ui that contains the required ECF plug-ins for
the p2 functionality, such as

         org.eclipse.ecf
         org.eclipse.ecf.filetransfer
         org.eclipse.ecf.identity
         org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer
         org.eclipse.ecf.provider.filetransfer.ssl
         org.eclipse.ecf.ssl

Markus