RFS: various packages

Hi, I'm looking for sponsors for various packages, but none of the DDs I
know are happy about uploading Java packages. So, is there anyone on
this list who could review and upload some Java packages for me.

The packages I have to be sponsored are summarised at
http://mjj29.matthew.ath.cx/debian-upload/needsponsoring.txt

and sources/binaries can be found at
http://mjj29.matthew.ath.cx/debian-upload/$package/

The Java ones are: libmatthew-java, libcsv-java, dbus-java, salliere and
jarwrapper.

dbus-java is an update to the libdbus-java which is already in the
archive, but it's a reimplementation of the protocol (rather than a
binding to the C implementation), hence the package rename. It thus now
depends on the Unix socket library provided in libmatthew-java.

I'm the upstream for all except for libcsv-java (which I packaged as a
dependency of salliere).

salliere also uses jarwrapper to use binfmt-misc. I can change salliere
to use wrapper scripts if people prefer, however, I don't see that
having jarwrapper in the archive is a bad thing even if it is not
adopted as policy (see my other email to this list).

The packages I'm most keen on adding to the archive are dbus-java and
hence its dependency libmatthew-java.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

--