Re: Bouncy Castle ready

Hi,

On Tue, 2005-08-30 at 11:51 -0400, Charles Fry wrote:
> I'd like to test this bug against .17, but was hoping to avoid spending
> a lot of time doing so. What are the prospects of getting .17 into
> Debian?
>
> I'd be glad to help out if there is anything I could do. :-)

Try filing a wishlist bug against the classpath package:
http://www.debian.org/Bugs/Reporting
Since we hope to release a GNU Classpath 0.18 snapshot next week it
would be nice to know if the Debian packagers are having any trouble
packaging newer releases (0.14 is more then 6 months old).

Thanks,

Mark