Re: The most popular java packages in contrib

Hi Rene,

Rene Engelhard wrote:
Can we get bsh 2.0bX into unstable (or at least experimental)?.
At least b1 seems to build fine with gcj4 (as OOo2 includes it in their
source tree and building it works..) so it can be moved to main (and
OOo2 recommend/suggest it instead of shipping an own bsh.jar).

I am working on it - there is one test failure in the testsuite left.
But I think its ok if I report that upstream. Its related to a strange
use case of serialization - normal serialization works fine.

Expect it by the end of this week at latest.

Wolfgang