RE: Your Message to Allume Systems

*This message sent via a trial version of the Auto Reply plugin for EIMS by MCF Software (http://www.mcfsoftware.com/ar/)*

Aladdin Systems is now Allume Systems...
Thanks for contacting Allume Systems, Inc., publishers of the industry-standard StuffIt compression and other applications for Macintosh and Windows. This is is an automated response from our info@allume.com mail account. Messages sent to this address will not be read by our staff. If you need assistance reaching a particular staff member, please send a message to postmaster@allume.com.
Please do not send Technical Support requests to the postmaster, they cannot be answered or forwarded by the postmaster. Technical Support requests should go through the options described below.
If you need to contact someone at Allume, please use one of the following methods:
=
PHONE: 831-761-6200
=
FAX: 831-761-6206
=
POSTAL MAIL: Allume Systems, Inc., 245 Westridge Drive, Watsonville, CA 95076, USA
=
EMAIL -
For Customer Service: <mailto:sales@allume.com>
For assistance with any of our Developer Technologies (ie: InstallerMaker):
<mailto:dev.sales@allume.com>   (Developer Tech. Sales)
<mailto:dev.support@allume.com> (Developer Tech. Support)
TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Allume offers several support options that can help you with your question. You can find all of these options on the Technical Support area of our website:
<http://support.allume.com/techsupport/index.php>
Thanks again for contacting Allume Systems!