Re: What's the plan for Eclipse 3?

On Wed, 2004-10-13 at 15:28 +0200, Joerg Wendland wrote:
> A colleague of mine and me are willing to work on Eclipse packages.
> What about creating pkg-eclipse project and manage the packages as team?

Yes, perhaps that would be the best way to proceed. As mentioned, I have
started (in fits and starts) to look at some of the stuff. There have
also been a few others (CC'ed) who have indicated that they'd be willing
to help.

We need a DD to take over/sponsor the package - I assume that'd be you,
Joerg?

Cheers
--
Thomas Fogwill <tfogwill@csir.co.za>