"satisfying Java solution under Debian"

Good Morning,

on the Debian booth at the Linux World Exposition in Frankfurt /
Germany, we had a visitor, whome you might find interessting.

He offered 5000 Euro for an "satisfying sollution for Java in Debian".

As far as I know, he liked to run programs, which need JDK 1.4 on
an stable realease of Debian, only using packages in main.

I'm sorry, but I can't tell you details, since I neither use Java, nor
talked to him personly.

I have his business card here, if you like to contact him, just drop me
a mail.

BTW: He comes from austria and I don't know, if he speaks english.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander