Re: J2SDK question

Marco Bresciani wrote:
Hello all,
I've almost finished downloading Debian... I think that before year's end I'll throw away "that" ;-) operating system to use Debian and only Debian! :-)

Anyway: I'm (quite) a computer science engineer and I'm using the Sun J2SDK 1.4.2 to produce my Laurea degree's software application.

Can I use J2SDK on Debian?
Have I to adopt special measures to run it?

Thank you in advance for any help,

Marco Bresciani

hi!

sure, why not! :D
here you have a good apt source ...

## JAVA - This is gcc3.2-compiled i386 release
deb http://jopa.studentenweb.org/debian ./
deb-src http://jopa.studentenweb.org/debian ./

with those plugins you also get a functional plugin for mozilla and co.

mike