jmp-0.36 powerpc port available in Debian

Hi all,

Just FYI, I've ported the jmp Debian package from Takashi Okamoto
<tora AT debian DOT org> to powerpc.

Thanks for his great job, nothing was needed to make it run. I tested it
on a threaded swing application and it runs really great!

 JMP is a profiler for java that can be used to trace objects usage and
 method timings. JMP uses the JVMPI interface to gather statistics and
 interact with the JVM. JMP uses a GTK+ interface to show the status.

More information about jmp:
http://www.khelekore.org/jmp/

Original author:
Robert 'Ernimril' Olofsson <robert.olofsson AT khelekore DOT org>

PS: It's my first port, I hope it will be correct.

Best regards,

--
  .''`.
 : :' :rnaud