Re: GRAVE bug in j2re1.4 packages

On Tuesday 09 December 2003 10:30, José Fonseca wrote:
> I guess there are too alternatives here:
>
>   a) don't include kerbero stuff and depend on the respectives debian
>   packages.
>
>   b) include the alternatives but with a lower priority
>
> I'm inclined towards a) as I believe the less we rely on external
> binaries the better. Does anybody disagree?
I wouldn't mind having alternatives if the krb5-user package USED them!
:)

I would say leave the binaries in /usr/bin alone and let people use
the ones in /usr/lib/j2se as needed. (option a)

Brian

--
Brian Almeida     | http://tynian.net        | bma@tynian.net
Debian Developer  | http://www.debian.org    | bma@debian.org